Providing exceptional medical care for individuals, families and the community
Greenwood Surgery is connected to the NHS App
If you’re a patient at Greenwood you can now use the NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
You can use the secure NHS App to check symptoms, get instant advice, book appointments (limited due to Covid), order repeat prescriptions, view test results, view your GP medical record and more recently access your ‘Covid Vaccine Passport’.
If you already use SystmOne online you can continue to use this and use the NHS App.
Patients like the NHS App because:
1. They get 24-hour access from anywhere
2. They don’t waste time trying to get through on the phone
3. They have more control over when they book appointments
4. They can cancel more easily if they need to
5. They can order their repeat prescriptions easily
6. NHS login means in most cases they don’t have to come into the practice to get access
7. When they do still call rather than using the app, phone lines and reception staff are more likely to be free
8. They have access to information about their medications, conditions and treatments wherever they are