Once the vaccines are received, there will be limited clinics held mid-week every week for those that cannot attend the weekend date above.
We will also provide the vaccine if you are attending the practice for another reason – just ask your clinician and they will check eligibility and stock.
Please DO NOT CALL RECEPTION for booking your vaccine as this creates difficulties for those with urgent clinical queries trying to get through.
Instead, WE WILL BE CONTACTING YOU by SMS or telephone to offer you an appointment. This will take place over the next few weeks.
Reminder that those eligible for NHS influenza vaccination in 2021 to 2022 are:
– All children aged 2 to 15 (but not 16 years or older) on 31 August 2021
– Those aged 6 months to under 50 years in clinical risk groups
– Pregnant women
– Those in long-stay residential care homes
– Close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
– Frontline health and social care staff – Those aged 50 years and over
The above will be prioritised according to risk, similar to the roll out of the Covid vaccines. Those over 50 years of age will be eligible for Flu vaccines once highest risk individuals have been vaccinated.
Latest articles to assist you, and your healthcare with Greenwood Surgery can be found below.